Welcome to The LandOfOoo
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

S5E29: Sky Witch

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3281 replies to this topic

Fron

Fron
  • Adventurer
  • 403 posts
"Marceline is on a top-secret mission tracking Maja the Sky Witch. But when she loses the witche's trail, Marceline turns to Princess Bubblegum for help."

I'm pretty excited. I guess it's safe to assume Hambo will be the subject of the episode, but with the involvement of Bubblegum in the episode, perhaps we can anticipate more of their back story to be explained.

Mordecai626

Mordecai626

• Banana Guard Captain
  • 29,414 posts
So presumably, Ash sold Hambo to Maja the Sky Witch and not the Donut Witch.

Pen's promised PB and Marcy ep.

DrkZero

DrkZero

Wanderer Ronin

• Adventurer
  • 8,115 posts
Wait... more chapters? can someone give us the list of the new chapters?

That chapter... Marcy relying on PB, this will be a strong character development between the two girls...

Mordecai626

Mordecai626

• Banana Guard Captain
  • 29,414 posts

Wait... more chapters? can someone give us the list of the new chapters?

That chapter... Marcy relying on PB, this will be a strong character development between the two girls...

http://tv.msn.com/tv...-time.1/?ipp=40

Be More, "Sky Witch" and "Jake Suit" are the new announced episodes after "Wizards Only, Fools!"

DrkZero

DrkZero

Wanderer Ronin

• Adventurer
  • 8,115 posts
So, it seems that we will have the 6th season together with the 5th one...

DoktorSpeckULashun

DoktorSpeckULashun

Lord and Sovereign of the Bubbline Nation

• Adventurer
  • 10,575 posts
I just saw the news on all of this. This alone would expand the season to 29 episodes. I think AT may very well be expanding to 40 episode seasons.

There is still the episode where Pen leaked a storyboard page of Princess Bubblegum sitting on a wall and drinking juice and burping into a megaphone.

And of course...... the 4 part special O_o. We may very well be running through the entire summer with new AT episodes. I just wish there wasn't a break between Wizards Only, Fools and the rest of the season.

All of that being said.... SKY WITCH. Holy crap.... it's everything I ever wanted ever. ANOTHER serious Marceline episode. :>

:marceline::marceline: :marceline:

Yes. Good.

Doktor Speck U. Lashun.

DrkZero

DrkZero

Wanderer Ronin

• Adventurer
  • 8,115 posts
Well.. I see that the season got expanded into a yearly 50 episode season...

DoktorSpeckULashun

DoktorSpeckULashun

• Adventurer
  • 10,575 posts

where did you see that?

EDIT: I am totally keeping the fingers crossed for an expanded preview of this one at ComicCon.

Doktor Speck U. Lashun.

Mordecai626

Mordecai626

• Banana Guard Captain
  • 29,414 posts

Hoping so. But I think it will be 40 episodes... not 50.

DrkZero

DrkZero

Wanderer Ronin

• Adventurer
  • 8,115 posts

Well.. it can be.. also there is the 4 chapter special...

So.. time to see an interesting Marceline and PB development.. maybe a new strong secret is shown in this chapter... and why they got separated...

Zoomy

Zoomy

Meow

• Adventurer
  • 1,632 posts
Nice. There's the Marceline episode we've been waiting for this season, and the Marceline and PB interaction we've been waiting for since "What Was Missing". We know though what happened between the fandom and WWM...
I think it's gonna be funny though, I've found their interaction and disagreements in WWM and Go With Me quite amusing.

DrkZero

DrkZero

Wanderer Ronin

• Adventurer
  • 8,115 posts
Oh boy, maybe the origin of the relationship will be revealed here?

GunterFan

GunterFan

Marceline's Henchman

• HERO Upgrade
  • 3,432 posts

I just saw the news on all of this. This alone would expand the season to 29 episodes. I think AT may very well be expanding to 40 episode seasons.

There is still the episode where Pen leaked a storyboard page of Princess Bubblegum sitting on a wall and drinking juice and burping into a megaphone.

And of course...... the 4 part special o_O. We may very well be running through the entire summer with new AT episodes. I just wish there wasn't a break between Wizards Only, Fools and the rest of the season.

All of that being said.... SKY WITCH. Holy crap.... it's everything I ever wanted ever. ANOTHER serious Marceline episode. :>

Jesse Moynihan posted that this season will indeed have 52 episodes.

Proof: http://jessemoynihan.com/?p=2013

azurile

azurile

Anti-Magic Resistance: Endless Nine

• Adventurer
  • 7,832 posts
Yes, finally more PB and Marcy interaction to prove without a shadow of a doubt that Bubbline is alive.

Hay Zelnut

Hay Zelnut
  • Adventurer
  • 1,337 posts

"Marceline is on a top-secret mission tracking Maja the Sky Witch. But when she loses the witche's trail, Marceline turns to Princess Bubblegum for help."

I'm pretty excited. I guess it's safe to assume Hambo will be the subject of the episode, but with the involvement of Bubblegum in the episode, perhaps we can anticipate more of their back story to be explained.

I agree with you Hambo will most likely be the subject of the episode if it does involve the witch Ash mentions.

didn't Ash exchange Hambo for like a cool wand, in exchange for the Witch to make potions.
Hambo could still be around if Hambo is in the up coming episode.

I too want to see more of a back story of Marceline and Bubblegum,
Marceline is one of my favorite characters cant wait to see sky witch episode.

Lyingcake852

Lyingcake852
  • Adventurer
  • 5,621 posts
Oh boy...this should be interesting...for both the episode and this thread.
I bet 100 pages before a preview appears

DoktorSpeckULashun

DoktorSpeckULashun

• Adventurer
  • 10,575 posts

Jesse Moynihan posted that this season will indeed have 52 episodes.

Proof: http://jessemoynihan.com/?p=2013

Good ol' Jesse Moynihan. You can always count on that guy.

52 episodes? That means today's episode is only the half-way point. We still have 26 to go....... Good God! We're gonna run on into the next year!

Doktor Speck U. Lashun.

Lyingcake852

Lyingcake852
  • Adventurer
  • 5,621 posts

Good ol' Jesse Moynihan. You can always count on that guy.

52 episodes? That means today's episode is only the half-way point. We still have 26 to go....... Good God! We're gonna run on into the next year!

Doktor Speck U. Lashun.

We were right to put our trust in that guy by making a bloody character thread for him

Mordecai626

Mordecai626

• Banana Guard Captain
  • 29,414 posts
I wonder if Ash will be here too. Since Hambo is surely involved.

ranku

ranku

captain of the local finnceline army

• Adventurer
  • 3,990 posts

Doktor Speck U. Lashun.

I know we already had the episode count confirmed, but i was holding out hope that the VA for lemongrab's rap would be accurate

100 episode seasons!

now as for this episode, i see a CRAP TON of potential for this. possibility of finding hambo, this could very well be the bubbline episode that pen referred to a while ago, and this just reeks of good character development. this already is shaping up well.