Welcome to The LandOfOoo
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

J.T. Dogzone

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

Tastethelazer

Tastethelazer

Chromaphile

• Adventurer
  • 314 posts
J.T. Dogzone is the author of the popular romatic advice novel "Mind Games" first introduced in Reign Of Gunters. This book gives really bad advice towards dealing with the female gender.such as "Chicks dig bros with mysterious pasts" and "Keep all the ladies in a state of confusion so that you'll always have options". My personal theory is that J.T. Dogzone is actually Jake The Dog. The resemblance in names is uncanny and Jake seems to think the advice is terrible and that he "just keeps it around for laughs" this leads me to believe that Jake actually wrote the book to trick hopeless goons like the Ice King and laugh about it. Jake has been shown to have a sadistic side when he wants to rule the Hyoomans like angry gods or when he used to ****** old ladies' purses.

DrkZero

DrkZero

Shiroyasha

• Adventurer
  • 8,532 posts
Jake can be sadistic, but still is a good guy. Even Finn is more sadistic than Jake....

Apollooo

Apollooo
  • Adventurer
  • 3,326 posts
i also have a hunch that jake the dog = J.T Dogzone lol

iTzRegularTime

iTzRegularTime
  • Adventurer
  • 890 posts
J.T = Jake The

EBP

EBP
  • Adventurer
  • 653 posts
J = Jake

Sorry, I thought I'd keep that going xDD
Why not Jermaine The Dog(zone)?
Or Joshua

Apollooo

Apollooo
  • Adventurer
  • 3,326 posts
wait, i forgot about jermaine. i wonder if we'll see him? is he dead?

Yusuke Wrath

Yusuke Wrath

Transcendental Protagonist

• Adventurer
  • 286 posts
Jermaine is alive Jake and him just live different lives he's the older brother too.

Mordecai626

Mordecai626

¡Hala Madrid!

• 30,386 posts
Guys, it's actually this: Jay.T.Dogzone I saw it again in Reign of Gunthers.

thelichisntfunny

thelichisntfunny
  • Adventurer
  • 69 posts
Oh, hes gotta be Jay T Dogzone, Jakes stated before that when he does things that are bad he didnt know it was wrong so he could have wrote the books and then grown up to realize its not good

The thing that sealed it for me was when Jake was scolding him for reading the book but tells him he can still take the advice and remain mysterious

azurile

azurile

Anti-Magic Resistance: Endless Nine

• Adventurer
  • 8,029 posts
Yea, I think it's probably Jake. I was watching "To Cut a Woman's Hair" and Jake was saying how he has world famous smooth talking, or something to that effect.

Lyingcake852

Lyingcake852
  • Adventurer
  • 5,621 posts
I hope Jay T Dawgzone appears in a season 5 episode!

ToonieWho

ToonieWho
  • Adventurer
  • 23 posts
I highly doubt it's Jake, only because the book is clearly all over Ooo, with the Ice King having a copy and all, so I think he's just some guy in a kingdom we don't know about yet where there's little to no women.

Lyingcake852

Lyingcake852
  • Adventurer
  • 5,621 posts

I highly doubt it's Jake, only because the book is clearly all over Ooo, with the Ice King having a copy and all, so I think he's just some guy in a kingdom we don't know about yet where there's little to no women.

Well, we can all hope it's Jermaine, Jake's forgotten brother.

ToonieWho

ToonieWho
  • Adventurer
  • 23 posts
Posted Image

Yeah, but this is him, as depicted in Jesse Moynihan's artwork.

azurile

azurile

Anti-Magic Resistance: Endless Nine

• Adventurer
  • 8,029 posts
Looks like a dog wearing sunglasses, a hat, and a fur coat. So basically either it's Jake

or a pimp.

Mordecai626

Mordecai626

¡Hala Madrid!

• 30,386 posts
It looks like that guy that who had a music shop in Ooo.

Lyingcake852

Lyingcake852
  • Adventurer
  • 5,621 posts

or a pimp.

That's too much to put in a CN show.

Mordecai626

Mordecai626

¡Hala Madrid!

• 30,386 posts
Jay T. Doggzone. If observed carefully the book reads; "Now to be clear, Jay T. Doggzone does not condone random flirtation with wanton babes, but rather careful consideration of which lovely honey gives your heart the bu bumps. Cause it's all about the bu bumps. Secondly you got to remember to be smooth, no bodacious babe belongs with a bumbling baby beau bereft of bravado." This is repeated on the page 4 times.

Brent Waller

Brent Waller
  • Adventurer
  • 8 posts

Jay T. Doggzone. If observed carefully the book reads; "Now to be clear, Jay T. Doggzone does not condone random flirtation with wanton babes, but rather careful consideration of which lovely honey gives your heart the bu bumps. Cause it's all about the bu bumps. Secondly you got to remember to be smooth, no bodacious babe belongs with a bumbling baby beau bereft of bravado." This is repeated on the page 4 times.

Isn't the part about heart bu-bumps, similar to what Jake was telling Finn in the beginning of the episode? So either he wrote it, or he was quoting it to Finn. Either way...what?

Apollooo

Apollooo
  • Adventurer
  • 3,326 posts

Isn't the part about heart bu-bumps, similar to what Jake was telling Finn in the beginning of the episode? So either he wrote it, or he was quoting it to Finn. Either way...what?

yes it is. lol.