Welcome to The LandOfOoo
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

S4E25: I Remember You

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
452 replies to this topic

Kapra90

Kapra90

Child of the Universe

• Adventurer
  • 4,842 posts
Marceline and Ice King will be the focus of this episode. Will we discover more about them and their accounts of a time before Ooo? Did they know each other before Ooo came about? Theorize and discuss!

EBP

EBP
  • Adventurer
  • 653 posts
I can NOT wait to see this! Possibly going to be about ice king becoming the ice king (holly jolly secrets), marceline's relation to her 'parents', the vampire king, mushroom war, Marcy becoming a vampire, or sooo amy other goodies! Maybe even how PB was made :0 I've been looking forward to this for so long, please don't let this be a let-down....

Mordecai626

Mordecai626

• Banana Guard Captain
  • 29,582 posts
Here this is the summary: Ice King and Marceline bond over memories.
I'm really looking forward to this episode, here's an image from deviantArt http://matsu-sensei....e-War-273546057
It explains a lot. but it's not true YET.

Bolt

Bolt
  • Adventurer
  • 134 posts
Been a while since Marceline was on the show so it's going to be great with an episode with her in focus.

deviantArt http://matsu-sensei....e-War-273546057

:<

Georgie56

Georgie56

Crystal Gem

• Adventurer
  • 768 posts
Remember that thread I created about Marceline and the Ice King interacting? I think I just found that episode.

Marshall Lee

Marshall Lee
  • Adventurer
  • 759 posts
Yep that thread and this episode... I think I might cry a little inside... Not that I cry or anything

Road Warrior

Road Warrior
  • Adventurer
  • 167 posts
What the heck, then Reign of Gunthers isn't the Marceline episode?

So it is true... Marceline and Finn are no longer friends...

While it is a bit sad and painful, the fact that no one here seems to care about it gives me a little... ease. Who knows maybe Finn does something in the future that makes Marceline want to hang out with him again... or not.

In the other hand... that wonderful comic on Devianart (it kinda became some sort of premonition didn't it?) makes me very hopeful about the bonding between Ice King and Marceline, after all the hints about their relationship were there all along (Ice King singing Fry song and he creating Marshall Lee, how else could he have done that if he never had met Marceline before?) so I'm really looking forward for this episode. Let's hope it's not a let down and becomes one of the most inspiring and beautiful episodes of AT.

Silver

Silver
  • Adventurer
  • 223 posts
The feels... they're coming back.

Kapra90

Kapra90

Child of the Universe

• Adventurer
  • 4,842 posts
Omg guys... this is going to be my new favorite episode. :D

Bolt

Bolt
  • Adventurer
  • 134 posts
I really hope we'll learn something more about Simon and what he's thinking. I feel so sorry for him, so I hope that when the time comes, and Adventure Time has to end, he'll find peace.

Georgie56

Georgie56

Crystal Gem

• Adventurer
  • 768 posts
It's a hunch, but I think that storyboard panel with Marcy saying "But I love him." is connected to this episode. Again, just a hunch.

Silver

Silver
  • Adventurer
  • 223 posts
Most likely, it is.

The_Final_Boss

The_Final_Boss
  • Adventurer
  • 1,541 posts
I'm excited, but also kinda scared of what might happen. Maybe because it could make the only fan fic I ever write seem less plausable (and I don't like thinking up of something 200% absurd, or in the very least, completely absurd in the universe that it takes).

Honestly, I think that the chances them never hanging out again is 0. Actually, I'm not exactly sure where you pulled the confirmation of that rumor from.

EBP

EBP
  • Adventurer
  • 653 posts

I assume you're talking about what she said at the end of Daddy's Little Monster. I took that as "I don't want to hang out with you anymore today" like she was tired from being the demon King (Queen?) not for like, ever o.o
I don't get why everyone thinks she never wants to hang out with them because her dad likes Finn or something like that...
That never even crossed my mind when she said that.

Hero3440

Hero3440
  • Adventurer
  • 197 posts
I think she just kidding around back then just haven't seen cause she probably is just doing her thing also are probably time where they might have hanged out they happens off screen lots of stuff happens off screen in adventure time.

EBP

EBP
  • Adventurer
  • 653 posts

I think she just kidding around back then just haven't seen cause she probably is just doing her thing also are probably time where they might have hanged out they happens off screen lots of stuff happens off screen in adventure time.

Yea, exactly. Shes only ever been in 2 or 3 episodes per season.

Road Warrior

Road Warrior
  • Adventurer
  • 167 posts

It's a hunch, but I think that storyboard panel with Marcy saying "But I love him." is connected to this episode. Again, just a hunch.

Most likely, it is.

So I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that, after all Marceline and Ice King are around the same age.

I'm excited, but also kinda scared of what might happen. Maybe because it could make the only fan fic I ever write seem less plausable (and I don't like thinking up of something 200% absurd, or in the very least, completely absurd in the universe that it takes).
Honestly, I think that the chances them never hanging out again is 0. Actually, I'm not exactly sure where you pulled the confirmation of that rumor from.

I assume you're talking about what she said at the end of Daddy's Little Monster. I took that as "I don't want to hang out with you anymore today" like she was tired from being the demon King (Queen?) not for like, ever o.o
I don't get why everyone thinks she never wants to hang out with them because her dad likes Finn or something like that...
That never even crossed my mind when she said that.

She specifically said "I don't wanna hang out with you anymore" I think she was being pretty serious when she said it and the fact that we haven't seen her hanging out with Finn and Jake this season just goes to prove that.

You know it's kind of strange but I feel happy for Simon, he's finally gonna have a good friend and not just an evil penguin who's short on conversational skills.

Also they're singing together... maybe it's gonna be a beautiful song about reminiscence and the past?

The_Final_Boss

The_Final_Boss
  • Adventurer
  • 1,541 posts

She specifically said "I don't wanna hang out with you anymore" I think she was being pretty serious when she said it and the fact that we haven't seen her hanging out with Finn and Jake this season just goes to prove that.

That isn't really PROOF, is it? Proof would be Pen stating that Marcy is never gonna hang out with Finn and Jake anymore.

Road Warrior

Road Warrior
  • Adventurer
  • 167 posts

That isn't really PROOF, is it? Proof would be Pen stating that Marcy is never gonna hang out with Finn and Jake anymore.

Well to me the evidence is proof enough for the moment at least, unless someone actually asks Pen about it.

Silver

Silver
  • Adventurer
  • 223 posts
Most AT fans I know agree that it was meant as a joke. Could be wrong, though.