Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

S4E25: I Remember You

454 posts in this topic

Posted · Call Banana Guard

Marceline and Ice King will be the focus of this episode. Will we discover more about them and their accounts of a time before Ooo? Did they know each other before Ooo came about? Theorize and discuss!

I can NOT wait to see this! Possibly going to be about ice king becoming the ice king (holly jolly secrets), marceline's relation to her 'parents', the vampire king, mushroom war, Marcy becoming a vampire, or sooo amy other goodies! Maybe even how PB was made :0 I've been looking forward to this for so long, please don't let this be a let-down....

1 person brofisted this

Here this is the summary: Ice King and Marceline bond over memories.
I'm really looking forward to this episode, here's an image from deviantArt http://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com/art/Before-the-War-273546057
It explains a lot. but it's not true YET.

Been a while since Marceline was on the show so it's going to be great with an episode with her in focus.

deviantArt http://matsu-sensei....e-War-273546057

:<

Remember that thread I created about Marceline and the Ice King interacting? I think I just found that episode.

Yep that thread and this episode... I think I might cry a little inside... Not that I cry or anything

1 person brofisted this

What the heck, then Reign of Gunthers isn't the Marceline episode?

So it is true... Marceline and Finn are no longer friends...

While it is a bit sad and painful, the fact that no one here seems to care about it gives me a little... ease. Who knows maybe Finn does something in the future that makes Marceline want to hang out with him again... or not.

In the other hand... that wonderful comic on Devianart (it kinda became some sort of premonition didn't it?) makes me very hopeful about the bonding between Ice King and Marceline, after all the hints about their relationship were there all along (Ice King singing Fry song and he creating Marshall Lee, how else could he have done that if he never had met Marceline before?) so I'm really looking forward for this episode. Let's hope it's not a let down and becomes one of the most inspiring and beautiful episodes of AT.

Omg guys... this is going to be my new favorite episode. :D

I really hope we'll learn something more about Simon and what he's thinking. I feel so sorry for him, so I hope that when the time comes, and Adventure Time has to end, he'll find peace.

It's a hunch, but I think that storyboard panel with Marcy saying "But I love him." is connected to this episode. Again, just a hunch.

I'm excited, but also kinda scared of what might happen. Maybe because it could make the only fan fic I ever write seem less plausable (and I don't like thinking up of something 200% absurd, or in the very least, completely absurd in the universe that it takes).

Honestly, I think that the chances them never hanging out again is 0. Actually, I'm not exactly sure where you pulled the confirmation of that rumor from.

I assume you're talking about what she said at the end of Daddy's Little Monster. I took that as "I don't want to hang out with you anymore today" like she was tired from being the demon King (Queen?) not for like, ever o.o
I don't get why everyone thinks she never wants to hang out with them because her dad likes Finn or something like that...
That never even crossed my mind when she said that.

I think she just kidding around back then just haven't seen cause she probably is just doing her thing also are probably time where they might have hanged out they happens off screen lots of stuff happens off screen in adventure time.

I think she just kidding around back then just haven't seen cause she probably is just doing her thing also are probably time where they might have hanged out they happens off screen lots of stuff happens off screen in adventure time.

Yea, exactly. Shes only ever been in 2 or 3 episodes per season.

It's a hunch, but I think that storyboard panel with Marcy saying "But I love him." is connected to this episode. Again, just a hunch.

Most likely, it is.

So I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that, after all Marceline and Ice King are around the same age.

I'm excited, but also kinda scared of what might happen. Maybe because it could make the only fan fic I ever write seem less plausable (and I don't like thinking up of something 200% absurd, or in the very least, completely absurd in the universe that it takes).
Honestly, I think that the chances them never hanging out again is 0. Actually, I'm not exactly sure where you pulled the confirmation of that rumor from.

I assume you're talking about what she said at the end of Daddy's Little Monster. I took that as "I don't want to hang out with you anymore today" like she was tired from being the demon King (Queen?) not for like, ever o.o
I don't get why everyone thinks she never wants to hang out with them because her dad likes Finn or something like that...
That never even crossed my mind when she said that.

She specifically said "I don't wanna hang out with you anymore" I think she was being pretty serious when she said it and the fact that we haven't seen her hanging out with Finn and Jake this season just goes to prove that.

You know it's kind of strange but I feel happy for Simon, he's finally gonna have a good friend and not just an evil penguin who's short on conversational skills.

Also they're singing together... maybe it's gonna be a beautiful song about reminiscence and the past?

She specifically said "I don't wanna hang out with you anymore" I think she was being pretty serious when she said it and the fact that we haven't seen her hanging out with Finn and Jake this season just goes to prove that.
That isn't really PROOF, is it? Proof would be Pen stating that Marcy is never gonna hang out with Finn and Jake anymore.

That isn't really PROOF, is it? Proof would be Pen stating that Marcy is never gonna hang out with Finn and Jake anymore.

Well to me the evidence is proof enough for the moment at least, unless someone actually asks Pen about it.

Most AT fans I know agree that it was meant as a joke. Could be wrong, though.

I agree with you. We probably don't see a lot marceline cause she is character that that have lived for a long time that people she was or tried to become friends she as outlived them all and tries not to get to close to people knowing she will outlive them. That and also she is a vampire she can only come out at ***ht and most of the time Finn and Jake adventure in the day where there is light out and probably too tired once ***ht come after day long of adventuring and stuff.

Well, either way I guess were going to find out if she brings it up in this episode.
I'm 100% sure she meant just for the day though, I can't see them just getting rid of Marceline like that.

I guess we'll see then...

On another topic but related, I was thinking last ***ht about Marceline and Simon and now I'm 80% positive that on the "I love him" storyboard panel she was referring to him. Think about it, they're both survivors of the mushroom war and have gone through the same rough existence so they probably have a lot in common, maybe the bonding leads to them discovering feelings for each other and on the next season those feelings will bloom.

At first I was sad and jealous but now I'm actually rooting for it, if Marceline is gonna find love then let it be someone who really understands her and not just some random guy.

Maybe they'll even have a child... like Jake and Lady, wouldn't that be nice?

storyboard panel with Marcy saying "But I love him." is connected to this episode.

I'm 80% positive that on the "I love him" storyboard panel she was referring to him
Maybe they'll even have a child... like Jake and Lady, wouldn't that be nice?

Uh.. can someone point me toward this storyboard panel? I've never heard of this before and I'd like to see it :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Announcements

• Something Broken?

02/27/2015

Running into an issue on the forum? Let Tom know about it by reporting it here . It's imperative that you report issues as you come upon them so they can be resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks!
  • Who's Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.